Safe Kids Southwest Florida needs your support! Donate to help the mission of keeping our community’s children safe in by clicking HERE.
Preventable injuries are the #1 killer of kids in Southwest Florida and in the U.S., and we need your help to change this. Funds raised through Safe Kids Southwest Florida provide much needed awareness, life-saving programs and assistance to our community. Tragedies are reported every week affecting our youth that could have been avoided.
In Southwest Florida, we emphasize safety in the water, roadways and at home to prevent the injury or death of our communities most precious assests, our children.
We are a local coalition partner of the Safe Kids Worldwide, a 4-star rated non-profit organization, as well as a program of the Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida.
Please contact me Contact Sally Kreuscher HERE, or call 239-343-6199 if you have questions or need assistance.
Keeping Kids Safe,
Child Advocacy Program Coordinator
Safe Kids Coordinator
Golisano Children’s Hospital of SW Florida
- We have come in contact with over 9000 families in 12 months through events 80% 80%
- We checked over 300 seats and provided 60 free car seats 65% 65%
- We did over 75 presentations, such as for CPR 45% 45%
- We had over 94 bike helmets that were distributed 73% 73%
- We were the subject of over 30 media stories with local TV, radio, or print 65% 65%